This website is operated by Smartlation. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Smartlation. Smartlation offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions, including those additional terms and conditions. These Terms of Service apply to all users who will create their own website as an agency through our system.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your services.
1. These terms and conditions shall govern your use of the services provided by Smartlation.
2. By using the services of Smartlation, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions, or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not create your own agency through Smartlation.
3. If you wish to open your own agency through Smartlation, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
5. You may not use our services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
6. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
7. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
8. You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve - Transmissions over various networks; - Changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
9. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
10. We are not responsible if the information provided on your website is not accurate, complete or current.
11. The material on your site of your own translation agency will be provided by you and we will not be responsible for the content, working and processing of your site. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
12. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
13. Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
14. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
15. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
16. Any offer for any service made on your site is your own responsibility
17. We do not warrant that the quality of any services, information, or other material provided by your agency.
18. We will not be responsible for the accuracy of account information and billing of the customers on your website.
19. We will provide services to you as a third-party tool over which we will neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
20. You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of this option.
21. Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided.
22. We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
23. We are and shall be under no obligation - To maintain any comments in confidence; - To pay compensation for any comments; or - To respond to any comments.
24. We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content of your website containing information regarding your agency that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property.
25. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted on your website